- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon tuna mixture onto bun bottoms; replace tops.
- Place each sandwich on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold foil around each sandwich and seal tightly; place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Hot Tuna Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p9
Reviews for Mixed Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 27, 2010
"This is one of the best ways to have tuna.But I prefer to have tuna packed in oil"
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2009
"This recipe is surely a keeper! My family loved it! Even my young son who is a very picky eater."
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2008
"I tried this for dinner last night and it was a major hit! I love it!"