- 1 can (12 ounces) white water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon tuna mixture onto bun bottoms; replace tops.
- Place each sandwich on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Fold foil around each sandwich and seal tightly; place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mixed Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich
"This is one of the best ways to have tuna.But I prefer to have tuna packed in oil"
"My family (kids 2 and 3) love this sandwich. It's so easy to make a few in advance and just pop them in the oven when you're ready to eat. I substitue shredded chicken for personal pref."
"This recipe is surely a keeper! My family loved it! Even my young son who is a very picky eater."
"I tried this for dinner last night and it was a major hit! I love it!"