Mixed Veggie Casserole Recipe
I enjoy looking for ways to make dinnertime more interesting for my family. This is one of my many creations that spotlights some of their favorite foods. --Mariette Morris, Bedford, New Hampshire
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk an butter)
- 1 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with the vegetables. In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese; spread over vegetables. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 480 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1563mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Mixed Veggie Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC