- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in mozzarella cheese and parsley. Cut baguette into 24 slices; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with olive mixture.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mixed Olive Crostini
Sort By :
kids loved it
We just had these this weekend and we loved them. The only problem is I'm having trouble staying out of the refridgerator to eat the leftovers! Delicious and really easy to make. Thanks for the recipe, it will be used often!
I have made this for every get together and they are a super hit with olive lovers. I don't use the parsley. If you like olives - these are wonderful
Excellent. I made a batch of these and we decided to sample them before our quests arrived and ended up eating the entire tray! I made them up ahead of time so all that needed to be done was pop them in the oven and they turned out fine. I might try doubling the recipe and spreading it onto a loaf of italian bread for larger slices.