Serve these with hot chocolate to keep everyone happy and warm. They also make great gifts—box them up with each cluster in a foil or paper candy cup. —Ida Tuey, South Lyon, Michigan
Recommended: 42 Easy Desserts That Keep Life Simple and Sweet
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup each chopped walnuts, cashews, pecans and almonds
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips, milk and honey over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla; add nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Mixed Nut Clusters in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p99
Reviews for Mixed Nut Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review