- Place nuts in a food processor; cover and process until chopped. In a
- large bowl, whisk the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and
- extracts until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and nut mixture; pour
- into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or
- until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 474 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.