- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 300° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until set. Cover edges with
- foil during the last 30 minutes to prevent overbrowning if
- necessary. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and
- marmalade; beat until soft peaks form. Serve with pie. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 749 calories, 40 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.