Mixed Herb Salad Dressing
This oil and vinegar dressing, seasoned with onion and a handful of herbs, will perk up any combination of greens you choose. Mom liked to mix salad and field greens.
White Stone, Virginia
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each minced chives, chervil and tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, onion and seasoning until
- blended. Serve with salad greens. Yield: 2/3 cup.