- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 3 to 4 medium green peppers, quartered
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- 5 medium onions, quartered
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add meat. Seal bag and turn to coat. Pour the remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag; add the vegetables. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate meat and vegetables overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Alternately thread the beef, sausage and vegetables onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes. Turn kabobs; cook 6-8 minutes longer or until beef reaches desired doneness. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Grill Kabobs in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p39
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Mixed Grill Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review