- pink. Slice and keep warm.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side
- or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- 170°). Slice and keep warm.
- Divide meats and vegetables among tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up; serve with sour cream mixture. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 fajitas equals 709 calories, 34 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 1,111 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.