- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Strawberries in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p24
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Strawberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"Really liked this! Easy to fix and great flavor."
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2013
"Simple and delicious!"