Mixed Greens with Strawberries Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Strawberries
"Really liked this! Easy to fix and great flavor."
"Simple and delicious!"