Mixed Greens with Strawberries
So quick and easy to prepare, this is a busy mom’s dream recipe. If you’re in a rush, go ahead and use red wine vinaigrette for the homemade dressing. —Mary Perso, Brookfield, WI
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture
- and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.