Mixed Greens with Strawberries Recipe
So quick and easy to prepare, this is a busy mom’s dream recipe. If you’re in a rush, go ahead and use red wine vinaigrette for the homemade dressing. —Mary Perso, Brookfield, WI
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Strawberries
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"Really liked this! Easy to fix and great flavor."
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2013
"Simple and delicious!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC