So quick and easy to prepare, this is a busy mom’s dream recipe. If you’re in a rush, go ahead and use red wine vinaigrette for the homemade dressing. —Mary Perso, Brookfield, WI
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine the salad greens, strawberries and almonds in a large bowl. Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl; pour over salad mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Strawberries in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p24
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Strawberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2013
"Really liked this! Easy to fix and great flavor."
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2013
"Simple and delicious!"