Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 47 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette
"This is yet another example of recipes "for subscribers only" which are appearing more and more frequently in the TOH Community. WHY POST RECIPES HERE THAT ARE FOR SUBSCRIBERS ONLY ?? AREN'T THEY READILY AVAILABLE IN THE MAGAZINES ? According to what I've heard and read from other members, TOH Magazine is in a world of hurt and continuing to decline. So MANY subscriptions will NOT BE RENEWED. I have felt that way for years and this does NOTHING to change my opinion. "
"This was delicious and super quick to make. I will definitely make again."