Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette Recipe
Like a string of pearls on a little black dress, a vinaigrette is a classic way to dress a salad. A little oil, a little vinegar, a tangy infusion of orange juice and a sprinkle of orange peel are just enough - and not too much. —Kristin Bataille, Stamford, Connecticut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 47 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC