Like a string of pearls on a little black dress, a vinaigrette is a classic way to dress a salad. A little oil, a little vinegar, a tangy infusion of orange juice and a sprinkle of orange peel are just enough - and not too much. —Kristin Bataille, Stamford, Connecticut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Place salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette in Taste of Home February/March 2012, p31
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Orange Juice Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review