Zingy vinaigrette starts with orange juice, ginger and a flick of cayenne. Just whisk, toss with greens and top the salad your way. —Joy Zacharia, Clearwater, Florida
Featured In: 30 Fall Harvest Salads
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, toss greens with 1/4 cup vinaigrette; transfer to a serving dish. Top with oranges and onion. Serve immediately with remaining vinaigrette. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette in Taste of Home February/March 2015
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Orange-Ginger Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2016
"Very tasty! The fresh ginger was a nice addition. Don't be tempted to try ground dry ginger. It's just not the same; trust me!"