This is a great year-round salad because you can use whatever greens are in season. The tarragon in the dressing is subtle but really adds to the flavor.
Recommended: 5 Do-able, Delicious Menus for Mother's Day
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Dash pepper
- Toss greens, tomatoes and mushrooms in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Mushrooms in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p60
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review