Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette Recipe
Every forkful of this spectacular salad has a crunch from walnuts, a burst of flavor from pomegranate seeds and a smooth finish from the simple vinaigrette.Ray Uyeda, Mountain View, California
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and shallot. Gradually whisk in oil.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, spinach and arugula. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss to coat. Top with walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p11
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review