Every forkful of this spectacular salad has a crunch from walnuts, a burst of flavor from pomegranate seeds and a smooth finish from the simple vinaigrette. —Ray Uyeda, Mountain View, California
Featured In: 60 Spring Farmers Market Recipes
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and shallot. Gradually whisk in oil.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, spinach and arugula. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss to coat. Top with walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p11
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2014
"Yum! easy and very good."
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2014
"Love the vinaigrette! Very light and refreshing. I substituted dried cranberries for the pomegranates, as they were out of season. This recipe is a keeper!"