- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and shallot. Gradually whisk in oil.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, spinach and arugula. Pour vinaigrette over salad; toss to coat. Top with walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Lemon Champagne Vinaigrette
"Yum! Easy and very good."
"Love the vinaigrette! Very light and refreshing. I substituted dried cranberries for the pomegranates, as they were out of season. This recipe is a keeper!"
"I was a little unsure about making this salad because I've never had a pomegranate seed, but it turned out absolutely awesome. Everyone loved it and had seconds. The dressing is so tasty - this salad will be a regular!"