Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
The dressing for this salad is one of my favorites. It's a good balance of ingredients and coats the greens well.
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, carrot and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 2 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
1 each: 69 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC