- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, carrot and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 2 servings (3/4 cup dressing).
Originally published as Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing in Reminisce August/September 2010, p48
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review