Mixed Greens with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, basil, brown sugar, mustard, garlic and pepper. Divide salad greens between two plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 274 calories, 23g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Mixed Greens with Garlic-Basil Vinaigrette
"Delicious ! I loved this salad. I made it with dried cherries instead of cranberries since that's what I had on hand."
"have had so many request for the recipe. this is a wonderful salad along side any type of beef dish"
"This dressing is fabulous as a marinade or condiment for grilled fish or chicken too. It's really great!"