Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, red pepper, onion, oranges and mushrooms. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 96 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing
"This was very good. I left out the mushrooms and used a whole small can of oranges to satisfy my taste."