Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- Pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, red pepper, onion, oranges and mushrooms. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Green Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2005, p43
Reviews for Mixed Green Salad with Raspberry Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2013
This was very good. I left out the mushrooms and used a whole small can of oranges to satisfy my taste.