Mixed Fruit Salad Recipe
This refreshing medley of strawberries, bananas, mandarin oranges and pineapple is accompanied by a creamy topping your guests can dollop on. "I whip up the salad for family gatherings and church socials," writes Gusty Crum of Dover, Ohio. "Everyone enjoys it."
- 2 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the bananas, strawberries, pineapple and oranges. In a small bowl, fold whipped topping into sour cream. Serve with fruit salad. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 206 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mixed Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC