Mixed Fruit Salad
This refreshing medley of strawberries, bananas, mandarin oranges and pineapple is accompanied by a creamy topping your guests can dollop on. "I whip up the salad for family gatherings and church socials," writes Gusty Crum of Dover, Ohio. "Everyone enjoys it."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, strawberries, pineapple and
- oranges. In a small bowl, fold whipped topping into sour cream.
- Serve with fruit salad. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 206 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.