Before serving yogurt sundaes, get ready for requests for seconds. Our family enjoys them for breakfast. What an easy way to get our fruit and calcium.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine berries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon berries into two dessert dishes.
- Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2 in Country Woman June/July 2010, p44
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review