Before serving yogurt sundaes, get ready for requests for seconds. Our family enjoys them for breakfast. What an easy way to get our fruit and calcium.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
Featured In: 32 Light Desserts That'll Hit the Spot
- 1/4 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each fresh raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 3 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine berries and 1 teaspoon honey; spoon berries into two dessert dishes.
- Combine the yogurt, pomegranate juice and remaining honey; spoon over berries. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2 in Country Woman June/July 2010, p44
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sundaes for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review