- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sangria
Sort By :
We made this for a bridal shower. Used strawberry-white cranberry juice, light rum, and Asti Spumante. Was a big hit!
Perfect for a July 4th event! Made this as our toasting drink for our BBQ. It tasted fine, but I have to admit, I'm not much of a fan of sangria. It was a pretty drink though!
I accidentally bought regular cranberry juice instead of the white cranberry juice. It was still delicious!
I LOVE this drink! It light and refreshing, absolutely yummy! My new drink of the summer and special occasions. I used Malibu Rum and Preseco. Also, used frozen fruit, it keeps the drink cold.
Note: I used Moscato d'Asti for the wine and Coconut Rum for the rum and in the first occasion used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice.