Mixed Berry Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sangria
"We made this for a bridal shower. Used strawberry-white cranberry juice, light rum, and Asti Spumante. Was a big hit!"
"Perfect for a July 4th event! Made this as our toasting drink for our BBQ. It tasted fine, but I have to admit, I'm not much of a fan of sangria. It was a pretty drink though!"
"I accidentally bought regular cranberry juice instead of the white cranberry juice. It was still delicious!"
"I LOVE this drink! It light and refreshing, absolutely yummy! My new drink of the summer and special occasions. I used Malibu Rum and Preseco. Also, used frozen fruit, it keeps the drink cold."
"Note: I used Moscato d'Asti for the wine and Coconut Rum for the rum and in the first occasion used White Cranberry-Strawberry Juice."
"Have made it twice. The first, for a picnic at a friend's house, where everyone liked it. The second was a neighborhood potluck barbecue. I doubled the recipe and it was gone in 10 minutes and EVERYONE was asking for the recipe!"
"Made this for my daughter's bridal shower and we all loved. I used Moscato for the wine. I will use it again and several folks asked me for the recipe."