Mixed Berry Sangria Recipe
This is a light, tasty beverage to serve with spoons so everyone can enjoy the fresh berries once the sangria is gone. — Linda Cifuentes, Mahomet, Illinois
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Sangria
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC