Mixed Berry Sangria
This is a light, tasty beverage to serve with spoons so everyone can enjoy the fresh berries once the sangria is gone. — Linda Cifuentes, Mahomet, Illinois
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sparkling white wine
- 2-1/2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2/3 cup light or coconut rum
- 1/3 cup each fresh blackberries, blueberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, mix wine, juice and rum; add fruit. Refrigerate
- at least 2 hours; serve over ice.
- Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.