Mixed Berry Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 3. Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces. Yield: 20 servings.
1 piece: 110 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Pizza
"I made this vegan using vegan cream cheese and vegan crescent rolls. WOW, this recipe is a keeper! Fresh, colorful, and delicious! Will be making this recipe often. We too added some kiwis :)Thanks for a fabulous recipe!!!"
"The Dancer also notised the absence of Kiwi fruit in the recipe. Clearly it shows in thephoto. Someone wanted to keep all on their toes ? Next time I will add Mango. Banana also sounds great. Regardless the pizza was outragious try it."
"Very good. Nice light dessert. Might try it w/a cookie crust next time."
"I added fresh blackberries to the required fruit and it was wonderful. I will make it again. Great for a crowd and so easy."
"I needed a quick treat on the spur of the minute yesterday and this recipe popped up, I had everything in my fridge already so I made it ~ OMG it was delicious and every raved about it a double batch went quickly would make this again and again"
"I have used sugar cookie dough instead of the cresent roll dough, for an cookie pizza. very yummy"
"i made this for our block party that was a hit we had 27 people i use banana toothat great toothanks janet minnesota winona"
"I took this to a pot luck dinner and what a hit! so yummy!we love fresh fruit, and this will be a favorite all summer for me and my family."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.