Mixed Berry Pizza
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips. —Gretchen Widner, Sun City West, Arizona
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1
- in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and
- perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the
- preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces.
- Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.