The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips. —Gretchen Widner, Sun City West, Arizona
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Mixed Berry Pizza in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review