- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces. Yield: 20 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Pizza
"I made this vegan using vegan cream cheese and vegan crescent rolls. WOW, this recipe is a keeper! Fresh, colorful, and delicious! Will be making this recipe often. We too added some kiwis :)Thanks for a fabulous recipe!!!"
"The Dancer also notised the absence of Kiwi fruit in the recipe. Clearly it shows in thephoto. Someone wanted to keep all on their toes ? Next time I will add Mango. Banana also sounds great. Regardless the pizza was outragious try it."
"I made this for a birthday party & got RAVE reviews! It was very very good! You can't go wrong w/this for an appetizer!! You will not be disappointed. I added kiwi which gave it more color & a bit more flavor."
"I added fresh blackberries to the required fruit and it was wonderful. I will make it again. Great for a crowd and so easy."
"I needed a quick treat on the spur of the minute yesterday and this recipe popped up, I had everything in my fridge already so I made it ~ OMG it was delicious and every raved about it a double batch went quickly would make this again and again"
"i made this for our block party that was a hit we had 27 people i use banana toothat great toothanks janet minnesota winona"