- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces. Yield: 20 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Pizza
"I made this vegan using vegan cream cheese and vegan crescent rolls. WOW, this recipe is a keeper! Fresh, colorful, and delicious! Will be making this recipe often. We too added some kiwis :)Thanks for a fabulous recipe!!!"
"The Dancer also notised the absence of Kiwi fruit in the recipe. Clearly it shows in thephoto. Someone wanted to keep all on their toes ? Next time I will add Mango. Banana also sounds great. Regardless the pizza was outragious try it."
"I noticed that kiwi WAS added in the picture but not in the recipe. This would be my choice for dessert; but I can also see it on a potluck table with all the rich, fill-em-up-already appetizers!"
"I made this for a birthday party & got RAVE reviews! It was very very good! You can't go wrong w/this for an appetizer!! You will not be disappointed. I added kiwi which gave it more color & a bit more flavor."
"Very good. Nice light dessert. Might try it w/a cookie crust next time."