Mixed Berry Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 11 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the preserves and confectioners' sugar; spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange berries on top. Cut into 20 pieces. Yield: 20 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mixed Berry Pizza(7)
Sort By :
Very good. Nice light dessert. Might try it w/a cookie crust next time.
I added fresh blackberries to the required fruit and it was wonderful. I will make it again. Great for a crowd and so easy.
I needed a quick treat on the spur of the minute yesterday and this recipe popped up, I had everything in my fridge already so I made it ~ OMG it was delicious and every raved about it a double batch went quickly would make this again and again
I have used sugar cookie dough instead of the cresent roll dough, for an cookie pizza. very yummy
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >