- Preheat oven to 400°. Gently fold raspberries, strawberries,
- blackberries and lemon juice into blueberry mixture. On a lightly
- floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle;
- transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry even with rim. Add
- filling; dot with butter.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide
- strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal
- strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven setting to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is
- golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 510 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.