- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups blueberries, blackberries and/or raspberries
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 16 teaspoons reduced-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- Sprinkle sugar over berries; gently toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate. In a blender, combine the milk, egg, egg whites and extracts; cover and process until blended. Add the flour and cornmeal; cover and process until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat a 7-in. skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, coating with additional cooking spray as needed.
- Spread each crepe with 1 teaspoon apricot preserves. Fold each crepe into quarters; place two crepes on an individual plate. Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1/2 cup berry mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crepes with Berries in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Reviews for Mixed Berry Crepes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Crepes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >