Mixed Beans With Lime Butter Recipe
- 1/2 pound each fresh green and wax beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place beans in saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Melt butter in a skillet; add the dill, lime juice and peel, salt, pepper and beans. Stir to coat and cook until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (2 ounces) equals 85 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Mixed Beans With Lime Butter
"Really delicious and pretty as well!!"