Mix for Cranberry Lemonade Bars Recipe
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer the first five ingredients in order listed, packing well between each layer. Cover tightly. Store in a cool dry place up to 6 months.
- 2. To prepare bars: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine egg, butter, lemonade concentrate, lemon peel and lemon bar mix. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar; cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 134 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Mix for Cranberry Lemonade Bars
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.