Minute Steaks Parmesan Recipe
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 beef cubed steaks (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg white, water and pepper. Set aside. On a plate, combine cracker crumbs and cheese. Dip each cubed steak into the egg mixture, then coat with cracker/cheese mixture.
- 2. In a large skillet, melt butter; brown steaks on both sides. Add pizza sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Garnish with remaining crumb mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Minute Steaks Parmesan
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.