My four year old twin grandchildren love to cook and create in the kitchen with me. Last summer, the three of us were experimenting with watermelon and cheese and that's where this recipe began. It's great for neighborhood gatherings, picnics or as a healthy snack on a hot summer day. —Gwendolyn Vetter, Rogers, Minnesota
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced pickled onions
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Minty Watermelon Salad in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014, p30
Reviews for Minty Watermelon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review