Minty Pineapple Punch Recipe
People are surprised to learn that tea is an ingredient in this pleasant beverage. It's a nice change from punch recipes that call for soda. —Margaret McNeil, Germantown, Tennessee
- 3 medium lemons
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 individual tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- Fresh mint, optional
- 1. Squeeze juice from lemons; set juice aside. Place lemon halves in a large saucepan; add water and sugar. Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and discard lemons. Stir in extracts and reserved lemon juice.
- 2. Steep tea in boiling water for 5 minutes; discard tea bags. Stir tea and pineapple juice into lemon mixture. Chill. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 5 quarts.
1 cup: 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Minty Pineapple Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC