Minty Peach Halibut Recipe
- 1 jar (10 ounces) peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine preserves and mint. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; set aside. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Spoon half of peach mixture over fish. Broil 1 minute longer; turn, Broil 3-4 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting once with remaining peach mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 224 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Minty Peach Halibut
"A good adaptable receipe. We used apricot preserves instead of the peach and it was still delicious."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.