- 3 tablespoons mint apple jelly
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces small pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly, uncovered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until melted; cool slightly. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, mint, salt and pepper until blended.
- In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4-8 servings.
Originally published as Minty Pasta Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Minty Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >