- 3 tablespoons mint apple jelly
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint or 1 to 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces small pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly, uncovered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until melted; cool slightly. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, mint, salt and pepper until blended.
- In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 4-8 servings.
Originally published as Minty Pasta Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2000, p41
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Minty Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review