- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (8 ounces) butter mints, finely crushed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place pineapple with juice in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin; stir until dissolved. Add marshmallows. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill for 6 hours or until set.
- In a bowl, fold butter mints into whipped cream, Spread over gelatin. Cut into squares. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Minty Lime Gelatin in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p157
Reviews for Minty Lime Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review