12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Line a 9-in. round pan with plastic wrap with ends extending over
- sides of pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar
- until smooth. Add gelatin powder, lime peel and juice; mix well.
- Whisk in whipped topping and mint; pour into prepared pan.
- Combine pretzels and remaining sugar and butter; sprinkle over
- gelatin mixture. Cover dessert with ends of plastic wrap; gently
- press crumb mixture into filling. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- To serve, open plastic wrap and invert onto serving plate. Remove pan
- and plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes
- before cutting into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.