Minty Lime Freeze Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) JELL-O® Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Line a 9-in. round pan with plastic wrap with ends extending over sides of pan. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar until smooth. Add gelatin powder, lime peel and juice; mix well. Whisk in whipped topping and mint; pour into prepared pan.
- 2. Combine pretzels and remaining sugar and butter; sprinkle over gelatin mixture. Cover dessert with ends of plastic wrap; gently press crumb mixture into filling. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- 3. To serve, open plastic wrap and invert onto serving plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Minty Lime Freeze
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC