- pepper. Add 1 cup of water and mushrooms; cover and simmer for 45-60
- minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, place peas, carrots and onions in a large saucepan; cover
- with water. Cover and cook until tender; drain. Spoon into the
- crust. Using a slotted spoon, remove lamb and mushrooms from skillet
- and place over vegetable. Combine flour and remaining water until
- smooth; stir into pan drippings. Cook and stir until thick and
- bubbly. Pour over lamb mixture. Serve with a spoon. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 399 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 491 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now