- 2 cups chocolate malted milk powder, divided
- 1 cup butter mints
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- EACH SERVING:
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- Chocolate mint reception stick candies, optional
- In a food processor, combine 1 cup malted milk powder and mints; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Add milk powder, chocolate drink mix and remaining malted milk powder; mix well. Store in airtight containers.
- For each serving, combine 1/4 cup mix and 3/4 cup boiling water; stir until dissolved. Garnish with stick candies if desired. Yield: 27 servings (6-3/4 cups mix).
Originally published as Minty Hot Chocolate in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p41
Reviews for Minty Hot Chocolate
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review