Minty Fruit Salad Recipe
Refreshing mint gives the gorgeous salad an unusual twist. It's a "must" on my brunch buffet. Even people who aren't big fruit eaters devour this colorful combination...then ask for the recipe. —Becky Murdock of Hernando, Mississippi
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup grapefruit segments
- 1 cup sliced halved peeled kiwifruit
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over fruit; gently stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 134 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Reviews for Minty Fruit Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC