Minty Fruit Salad Recipe
Refreshing mint gives the gorgeous salad an unusual twist. It's a "must" on my brunch buffet. Even people who aren't big fruit eaters devour this colorful combination...then ask for the recipe. Becky Murdock of Hernando, Mississippi
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup grapefruit segments
- 1 cup sliced halved peeled kiwifruit
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over fruit; gently stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Minty Fruit Salad in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p27
Reviews for Minty Fruit Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2010
This is a very refreshing summer fruit salad. It is quick and easy to make. I love the taste of the mint.