Minty Chocolate Snowballs Recipe
If you like chocolate and mint, you'll love the winning flavor of the sweet make-ahead treats shared by Julia Powell from Jerome, Idaho. They're light, fluffy and require just five ingredients.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1. In a bowl, combine the whipped cream, marshmallows, candy and pecans. Cover and chill for 3 hours or overnight. Place wafer crumbs in a shallow dish. Stir marshmallow mixture; shape by 1/2 cupfuls into balls. Roll in crumbs until coated. Chill until serving. Yield: 20 servings.
1 each: 239 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 95mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Minty Chocolate Snowballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC