Minty Chocolate Snowballs
If you like chocolate and mint, you'll love the winning flavor of the sweet make-ahead treats shared by Julia Powell from Jerome, Idaho. They're light, fluffy and require just five ingredients.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers, crushed
- In a bowl, combine the whipped cream, marshmallows, candy and pecans.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours or overnight. Place wafer crumbs in a
- shallow dish. Stir marshmallow mixture; shape by 1/2 cupfuls into
- balls. Roll in crumbs until coated. Chill until serving. Yield: 20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.