Minted Raspberry Lemonade
Nothing cools down a hot summer night like lemonade. I guarantee this colorful beverage will be a hit whenever it's served.—Michelle Smith, Eldersburg, Maryland
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 4 medium lemons)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh mint or 1/4 teaspoon dried mint flakes
- 6 cups water
- Mash and strain raspberries, reserving juice; discard pulp and seeds.
- In a large container or punch bowl, combine the lemon juice, sugar
- and mint. Stir in water and reserved raspberry juice. Serve in
- chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 88 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.