Here parsley adds a pretty green color while still allowing the subtle mint flavor to come through.—Shirley A. Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Pinch pepper
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender. Peel and cube; place in a medium bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to potatoes and mix well. Chill for at least 1 hours before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Minted Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p41
Reviews for Minted Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review