Minted Pea Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add peas and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 214 calories, 17 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 487 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Minted Pea Salad
"This recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to make it again!"
"This dish appears as if it's a special treat. Must try it soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe Mrs. Orsburn."