"In this refreshing recipe, fresh mint complements the peas' sweet flavor," relates Inez Orsburn, a field editor from Demotte, Indiana.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add peas and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Minted Pea Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p18
Reviews for Minted Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2015
"This recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to make it again!"
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2009
"This dish appears as if it's a special treat. Must try it soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe Mrs. Orsburn."