"In this refreshing recipe, fresh mint complements the peas' sweet flavor," relates Inez Orsburn, a field editor from Demotte, Indiana.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add peas and onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Minted Pea Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p18
Reviews for Minted Pea Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2015
"This recipe is so easy to make and absolutely delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to make it again!"
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2009
"This dish appears as if it's a special treat. Must try it soon. Thank you for sharing your recipe Mrs. Orsburn."